Saturday, January 9, 2010

Price Rite is a Winner in My Book

Grocery shopping has gotten a little easier since Price Rite came to town. I was skeptical at first. But I always want to save more money on food, so I tried it. Now, it is on the top of the list for groceries. Why? Most groceries are at least half off! And, many of the name brands I love are there, like Kaishi, kellogs, etc.


They don’t take coupons – bummer. However, the prices are still cheaper on most things than with a coupon at the average grocery store. You have to bring your own bags, go green! They only take cash, debit, or check – no credit. These little cut corners equate to consumer savings and that is fine in my book.

This week I was able to buy eggs for 99 cents, kashi bars for $2, purdue chicken for $2/lb, and a loaf of bread for 79 cents.

What are your thoughts on Price Rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment