Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eat at Home!

I have really started thinking about eating at home and I was inspired after reading this blog: http://eatathomecooks.com/2009/05/how-to-find-money-in-your-freezerpantry-join-the-challenge.html.


The freezer challenge basically reminds you that you have a ton of food that is hiding all over your kitchen. The blog inspires you to take the challenge and see what you can find to make meals instead of running to the grocery store. I do this all of the time. I think I have to go once a week to buy groceries. When I started looking in my pantry and freezer, I quickly realized I easily have enough groceries to last two weeks worth of meals! Why run to the store when you have so much you aren’t even using? These are going to be two busy weeks!

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment