Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New years resolution for real this time!

I cannot believe I haven't posted in a year! Tisk, tisk! Unfortunately, with a new marriage, two new dogs, a new house, and a sixth year degree this took a little hiatus.

OK - people make and break resolutions the week after the new year has started (OK, most do). I have made a few this year. Here they are:
1. Blog, blog, blog! (I will share more about why in a minute)
2. Save, save, save (money that is)
3. Learn Spanish

These three are great resolutions because they are tied to overall self-improvement. You are probably wondering how Goal #1 above is tied to self-improvement. Well, by blogging I am hoping to learn and grow as a 'sensibly frugal' individual. By doing goal #1, the theory is that goal #2 will also occur.

By learning through various sources such as books and the Internet, I hope to share with my readers what I have learned and how I am applying it to my life. Here is to a new year, new decade, and self-improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment