Sunday, February 14, 2010

Recycling – Things That Help Me and the Environment

There are a few smart things that I re-use that I want to share. These are frugal and useful to me.

1. TV dinner trays – I clean them out and use them as drawer organizers.

2. Condiment to-go holders – every time I get sides such as salsa or sour cream from restaurants, I always wash and re-use them. They are great for when I have salads for lunch, they hold the exact amount of salad dressing I need.

3. Plastic to-go containers – some of the restaurants actually use plastic containers to send meals home. I clean it out and use it again.

4. Egg containers – these are versatile. You can use them to organize drawers, jewelry, or sewing materials.

5. Plastic containers (such as large coffee containers or cat litter containers) – these are great for a lot of different things. Sometimes I use them to organize things in my office or odds and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment